The TagPrint TD60 labelling system offers the perfect basis for consistent traceability of your products. It ensures comprehensive control of the complete process chain from the producer to the end consumer. The labels are printed and clipped in during production. They can be clipped on the left (SV4800) or right (TT1815/1512). By attaching various information such as date, weight, batch, lot number, producer’s code, logos and barcodes, the labels become individual identification tags. Both pre-printed or blank labels can be used.
- Individual product identification during production
- On/Off function controlled by clipper and may be stored in a recipe
- Label information programmable in printer control
- Exact traceability of products
- Mobile and easy to connect
- Completely made of stainless steel, protected from splash water in hermetically sealed housing
- 3000 labels per roll
- Blank or in 8 colors also pre-printed on both sides
- Resistant to tearing
- Barcode compatible
- Water resistant and boil proof
- Optional clipping either on the first or second clip
The TagPrint TD60 labelling system is positioned behind the clipper and is fixed with the fixing rollers. A communication cable connects the TD60 to the clipper. The labels are fed from the roll into the printing system and printed by thermal transfer. The labels printed on one side run via the label dispenser into the clipping area of the clipper. Then the label is placed into the clip and cut off. The system is controlled via the clipper, or with a separate PLC. The cycle time of the clipper is not reduced by the insertion of the labels.